6.18.2008

Confidence booster...

Well, I just finished 13/360 in a .10 MTSNG for a cool 40 cents. Can you say 'BALLIN'? This is the best I've placed in a long time, though I really wanted to make the FT. That would've sent my poker confidence through the roof considering how bad I had been running at this particular game. Sadly, that dream was ripped away when my 99 < AQ. While getting knocked out so close to the FT sucks, I am so happy with my result and it was exactly what I needed to start building that confidence back up. I cant build my BR if I dont have the confidence in myself and the belief that I can win.

Anyway, after playing a couple $1 SNGs, placing 2nd in one, and a handful of .10 MTSNGs that i didn't cash in, this little ITM finish brought me back to even. So, it was like a little freeroll to see where my game was at and Im personally quite pleased with how I have been doing. So, now with an even $50 BR and this boost of confidence, I feel like I am ready to start playing, to start winning, and to start building.

No comments: